OneStepVietnam organizes Labor Law Update 2019 training course
OneStep organizes Labor Law Update 2019 training course – Changes and Solutions for the enterprises
In order to support HR management levels and individuals to update the changes in the Labor Law 2019 (effective on January 1, 2021) as well as find out the directions and solutions for HR and CSR management system, OneStepVietnam organizes a training course in Ho Chi Minh city.
What will you learn?
- Overview of Vietnam Labor Law 2019 (effective on January 1, 2021)
- Understanding correctly the new points and differences between the Vietnam Labor Law in 2012 and 2019
- Applying flexibly with the right objects and ensuring the compliance with local law
- CSR Implementation & Maintenance
- Specialized course materials including real case studies
- Time: 2 days (May 31 – June 01, 2021)
- Trainer: Mr. Hanh Nguyen – Senior Consultant and Ms. Minh Tam Nguyen – Lead Consultant
- Venue: Ho Chi Minh City (Downtown)
- Course fee: 200 USD/person (including training materials, tea break, lunch, certificate and VAT)
- Discount 10% for attendees who register within the first 10 days from May 6 – 15, 2021
Please complete the below form to register our training course: